Board update

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bob Burnell 9 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Brian Curtis
    Keymaster

The forum just received an upgrade. Please let me know if you have any problems or would like to see any changes.

Hans Helm
    Participant

Thanks for all your efforts Brian, on the updates. I will educate myself on the enhancements. Hans

Bob Burnell
    Participant

Brian

This forum is great! Many thanks for your efforts.

Bob

Brian Curtis
    Keymaster

I updated the board software today, pi day (3.14), 2010. Let me know if you see any issues.

Sandy McKean
    Participant

Brian, the “jitter” problem I recently reported to you is now much improved; however, it is not gone completely. There is still some minor “jitters” when I edit below the initial edit box, but it no longer jumps to the top of the text with every keystroke :). It’s still slightly irritating but at least now I can edit and type below the initial edit box in IE. Thanks for doing the upograde.

Bob Burnell
    Participant

@Sandy McKean wrote:

Brian, the “jitter” problem I recently reported to you is now much improved; however, it is not gone completely. There is still some minor “jitters” when I edit below the initial edit box, but it no longer jumps to the top of the text with every keystroke :).

I have experienced this symptom with longer entries also.

Bob

Brian Curtis
    Keymaster

Hopefully, it is fixed. But you should go try out a better browser like Chrome, Safari, Opera, or Firefox. They are all faster and offer better standards compliance then IE.

Bob Burnell
    Participant

@brian Curtis wrote:

Hopefully, it is fixed. But you should go try out a better browser like Chrome, Safari, Opera, or Firefox. They are all faster and offer better standards compliance then IE.

Brian

I have switched to Firefox. Good recommendation.

Thanks
    Bob

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.