Anonymous
      Participant

How do I post a pic on this site.

Caveman

Brian Curtis
      Keymaster

@Caveman wrote:

How do I post a pic on this site.

If the image exists on another server you can use the Img button to add the pic to your post. If you don’t have another service available you can use the Add Attachment button to attach a picture. That button is below the box where you type in your reply.

mcmahon2005
      Participant

I really dont know how to but sooperfly posted a pic for me so you could talk to him.

caveman
      Participant

There is no attachment where I post my reply.
      I guess I am stupid.

Caveman[/img]

Brian Curtis
      Keymaster

Here’s a screen shot that shows the button to click to browse your hard drive to add an attachment (on some browsers the button might say Choose File, or something similar).

mcmahon2005
      Participant

On our computers we dont have that area where we can attach files

Brian Curtis
      Keymaster

Wow, I don’t know why you aren’t seeing the attachment area. I see the problem now and I’ll see if I can get if fixed.

Brian Curtis
      Keymaster

I found the problem. I’m sorry about the confusion. You should be able to attach photos now.

mcmahon2005
      Participant

Just testing

This fish wasn;t froma n alpien lake im just testing out the fie attachment thing.

Anonymous
      Participant

I had the same problem a while back, just figured the site wasn’t accepting jpeg’s for a bit cause I saw no attachment click-on way to do it. Glad to see it’s back now. Thanks from all of us.

McPil

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.