Forum color scheme

Forums Forums Public High Lakes Forum Forum Issues Forum color scheme

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Sandy McKean
      Participant

“I like the looks of this color scheme, but frankly I think it is too dark (at leastr for those with old eyes).^^^^I presume there are different skins”” that could be used. Whadya think?”””

Brian Curtis
        Keymaster

We can change it to whatever color we want. Color suggestions are welcomed!

Sandy McKean
          Participant

“I’m not one to suggest an actual color since I have no taste, but I’d suggest one that provides more contrast bwtrn the black text and the backgorund. Right now I find the dark blue (and even darker blue) pleasing to the eye but it also makes it hard for me to read the text.^^^^I’ve attached a screen shot of anaother forum I frequent that uses this software. It’s color scheme works far better for these old eyes.”

Dave Weyrick
            Participant

I agree with Sandy that the black on blue is tough to see. Of couse I’ve heard there are pictures of the the two of us at the border clothed in only a booze bottle. Could that have affected our eyes?

Ken McLeod
              Participant

“Sorry, I don’t see it a problem and personally don’t think it difficult to read at all. Fact I like it! And I am not saying this for arguement reason. Do what you will and want as far as color goes, but I don’t think we need to be too picky.”

Sandy McKean
                Participant

“I now see that the color schemes are selectable by the user. This software seems to call them Themes””. Two are supplied: 1. Blazer 2. Adventure Both are too dark for me to use effectively. Brian, is there a source of more themes”

Brian Curtis
                  Keymaster

“That adventure theme is awful. I haven’t had a chance to play around with new colors, yet, but I’ll come up with something more readable. Hopefully soon. “

Brian Curtis
                    Keymaster

I changed the color scheme. What do you all think?

Sandy McKean
                      Participant

“WAYYYYYYYYYY better for me. I note that you did not save the original scheme as a Theme. I would think one could have a BlazerTheme-light”” theme and a “”BlazerTheme-dark”” which could then be selected by the user under “”Your Control Panel””.”””

Brian Curtis
                        Keymaster

“I figured if you were having problems other people would be, too. Plus, my initial attempts to duplicate one of the two initially supplied themes ended in failure and we had to rename and use one of the themes they supplied.”

Sandy McKean
                          Participant

Thanks for handling thisd Brian……it really helps. 😀

Viewing 10 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.