Lime Ridge area

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      bavnuts88
      Participant

Another question to hopefully add to my misadventures.

Any info on Milk Lakes, Box Mtn, Rivord, Twin, etc?

This place is outside Darrington near Sulpher Creek Camp.
        Its in the Mt Baker/Snoqualmie National Forest. Thanks.

Daniel

Brian Curtis
        Keymaster

The road up the Suiattle is out. It adds something like 9 miles to the trip until they get it repaired.

Sandy McKean
          Participant

Isn’t the Suiattle road out at Downey Creek? I think that is only ~2 miles from the TH.

Brian Curtis
            Keymaster

Oh, I thought it was farther. That must have been last time it was out. Two miles isn’t so bad.

Sandy McKean
              Participant

I could be wrong too. I haven’t been there lately but Downey Creek is what I heard.

If you think about it, DaveW and RichB are up on Sulfer Mtn as we speak. I doubt Dave would plan to meet Rich at the Baths tonite since he started to hike about 2pm today if he had a 9 mile road walk just to get started.

Brian Curtis
                Keymaster

I thought it seemed long, but those guys are animals and I figured they were probably going to bike it.

Mike Blodgett
                  Participant

The bridge across the Suiattle River on the Milk Creek Trail is gone so getting to the Pipeline Trail up to Box mountain Lakes maybe a little difficult. But if you are adventurous I am not telling you to not go. I have been up there twice and the fishing is totally awsome. Which lakes are the best…you will have to find out for yourself.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.