Looking for a little advice

Forums Forums Public High Lakes Forum High lakes discussion Looking for a little advice

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      flyman222
      Participant

“hey,^^^^I was wanting to do some alpine lake fishing in the Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie area and I was hoping you guys could point me in the right direction. I was thinking of Tomyhoi lake but I am not sure if the fishing is good up there. Any information helps. fell free to e-mail me at thompson_4ty9@hotmail.com^^^^thanks alot,^^^^Brayden”

brownster145
        Participant

“Tomyhoi has fair to good fishing with populations of both rainbow and brown trout, I believe. There may be some brookies in there as well. You'll probably have to wait awhile to make the trip, though. I would imagine Gold Run Pass won't be very passable for awhile yet. ^^^^Andrew”

Brian Curtis
          Keymaster

“Brookies are what you'll catch. The RB and BT haven't been stocked in there in a long time, though there still may be some browns. The EBs are self-reproducing.”

brownster145
            Participant

I stand corrected. This is what happens when I give advice out of 10 year old hiking books. 😉

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.