looking for fishing partners

Forums Forums Public High Lakes Forum High lakes discussion looking for fishing partners

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      corrington_j
      Participant

I have been fly fishing for many years now, and never really had any friends that had any interest in it. Anyway, now as i am getting into hike in fishing, I am looking for some partners to head out into the woods with. I live north of seattle, and am willing to drive or split gas money. I am pretty much available anyday as I can work whenever I want. Let me know if anyone is interested in heading into some lakes. Oh, and by the way im 20.

mossback
        Participant

Brian Curtis probably will reply with more and better information than I can provide, but I’ll offer a couple bits. I’d recommend you visit Hi-Lakers club meetings, and Trail Blazer club meetings. You can find the Hi-Lakers website with the following URL: http://www.hilakers.org

You can find the meeting place, day, and time by following a link or two. I can’t find the meeting place link on this Trail Blazers web site, so you’ll have to wait until Brian replies (he’s the webmaster).

I am assuming you want to hike to mountain lakes, most of which will be off trail (less crowded, more enjoyable trips, usually better fishing). By attending meetings, you can meet members, learn about anticipated trips (and who went where when and level of fishing success), and ask to go on planned trips. Some trips are over night, but most are one-dayers.

I won’t add any more details here. You will learn a lot by attending meetings. – Mossback

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.