Tell me where your secret fishing hole is

Forums Forums Public High Lakes Forum High lakes discussion Tell me where your secret fishing hole is

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      union2k2
      Participant

HAHAHA I was just kidding. I know every guards it with their life. Anyway i am the new guy just saying hi.

Brian Curtis
        Keymaster

There are no secrets here. The best secret spot around is Lockjaw Lake. Any Trail Blazer will be happy to tell you that.:D

Anonymous

“That’s just off of No tellum ridge””.”””

mossback
            Participant

“That’s just off of No tellum ridge””.^^^^Which is on the way to “”No SeeEm Lake””. “””

Wildlander
              Participant

YES! that’s the one! Up in the headwaters of Lost Lake Creek. ^^^^^^-Ken

gknowels
                Participant

Is that amidst the Forgotten Forest?

bob pfeifer
                  Participant

Brian –

I thought your dad’s spelling and format was funnier: Loch Jaw.

Brian Curtis
                    Keymaster

Loch Jah is a special place. Someone spilled the beans on that one and leaked the location. It sits at Township 40N Range 16E Section 31L/K. This is one typical survey:

08/15/1986 (Friday), Jock Highfish 2 CT (18.5″-23″ avg 21″) 1 BT (28.7″-28.7″ avg 28.7″) 3 RB (19″-25″ avg 20″) Excellent fishing, few fish rising, few fish cruising. Fish condition: fat, fry observed. No fish was under 2 lbs. They all had a smile on their face. Successful lures: dry flies, spoons, The hottest was a #6 red wing dead eye. Stomach contents: shrimp, snails, The largest had gold crown in its stomach. Time: 2 days at lake, 4 hours fishing. 1 angler in party, 1 non-angler. Lake Condition: clear. Deep lake with an excellent spawning stream. Stable water level and lots of grass for feed. Camp use light, 1 campsites. Weather: clear, warm, 72°. Comments: After all these years I finally found it. The 3 day, grueling, cross-country hike, which required ropes and pitons was well worth it. The flat grassy campsite with a crystal clear, 5 ft deep, hot spring made me want to stay forever.

bob pfeifer
                      Participant

That’s hilarious Brian!!

Let’s see – no Section 31 in Township 40N Rge 16E; Joker Mountain; Three Fools Creek….

lake x
                        Participant

mine is lake x, you cant miss it,its by , that one with the rocks and stuff.

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.