this weekend

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      bavnuts88
      Participant

Anybody goin up tp the mountains this weekend?

Brian Curtis
        Keymaster

Sadly, not me. But I’m heading out next week for 8 days in the wilds of Montana.

mcmahon2005
          Participant

I might be goin fishing in the foothills around Sultan this weekend, either that or a lowland lake for some warmwater fishing. So nope, no mountains this weekend. Ive only been able to go up to the mountains 3 times this year. One to Barclay early in the season, on to Heather Lake, and one attempt to North Lake.

bavnuts88
            Participant

Well, I went ahead and sprained my ankle over on the Snohomish River goin for those salmon. Ruins my weekend and didnt even catch one. Maybe next weekend

mcmahon2005
              Participant

that sux about your ankle. Its best to wait a little bit for the silvers. There not very thick at all. You probably have a better chance of catching a even year humpy.

bavnuts88
                Participant

I did have one on for aboot 2 seconds. He wasnt big, but I did watch him hit my fly. I was hoping to get up in the mountains, but Ill have to settle for bass fishin, not like thats a bad thing

mcmahon2005
                  Participant

if it wasn’t big are you sure it was a silver and not a humpy.

bavnuts88
                    Participant

I think your right. He was kinda red colored.

Kid fishin
                      Participant

I wish!

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.