Water Thermometer Recommendations

Forums Forums Public High Lakes Forum High lakes discussion Water Thermometer Recommendations

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Michael
      Participant

I’m looking for a small and reliable water thermometer. Any suggestions?

Dave Harwell
        Participant

I use one of these http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00004XSC3/002-6156529-6162465?v=glance It’s a standard kitchen thermometer. It works well. My only complaint is it’s easy to turn it on by accident. I just found mine with a dead battery.

Brian Curtis
          Keymaster

I just got one of those to try next year, but I got the waterproof model instead.

Michael
            Participant

Thanks for the help. I placed my order yesterday.

Michael
              Participant

@Odonata wrote:

I use one of these http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00004XSC3/002-6156529-6162465?v=glance It’s a standard kitchen thermometer. It works well. My only complaint is it’s easy to turn it on by accident. I just found mine with a dead battery.

The same thing just happened to me, dead battery. Luckily I had a REI keychain thermometer that I used to complete a survey. I guess I’m still in the market for a thermometer (doesn’t have to be digital). I don’t want to wonder if the thermometer will be turned on by accident.

Anonymous
                  Quote:

So who collects it then? [;)]

mcmahon2005
                  Participant

im sure the cabelas stream thermometers are good. I dont have one but im planning on getting one.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.