Hatchery —- Trailhead transport of Fry

Forums Forums Public High Lakes Forum Trail Blazers Hatchery —- Trailhead transport of Fry

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Jim Mighell
      Participant

For the use of TB’s who wish to keep freshly loaded trout in good shape to the Trailhead for plants : I will have 8-15 (maybe more) small containers that just hold snugly our 2 1/2 gallon oxygen bags (I have checked this). These containers are cardboard boxes, with an inner insulation bag that the transport bag fits nicely in and snugly in the box. there is a bag that lies on the bottom under the “insulation/transport bag” — that bag is normally frozen solid or less for cool insulation to the Trailhead.
        If there is interest in these boxes by members, I will take orders for those that I have on hand and will bring them to meetings as requested. No Charge! These boxes are used to bring 3 pre-made meals to an individual’s home by an outfit known as “HELLO FRESH”- I have no monetary interest in this outfit, but I will attest to the fact that the meals are gourmet in every respect, and more than adequate size ( we almost always have enough for a small lunch next day with left over). The meals are totally ready to be put together(minimum effort), and cooked in short order. My wife and I have used this service for 21 meals, so far, and have not been disappointed in even one meal.
        But, regarding the boxes – I will definitely be using them for my transport of fish from the hatchery. For those interested in the meals, they are generally about $8.50 per individual/ meal. Three sets of two meals per box. Jim Mighell

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.