Members only section

Forums Forums Public High Lakes Forum Trail Blazers Members only section

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Sandy McKean
      Participant

“If you are a TB’er, check out the Members Only”” section of the TB’er website.^^^^This is going to be one powerful tool in the future. Jeffrey Early has done a super job getting this done and deserves a backpack full of praise from all of us.^^^^At the moment only the minutes from past meetings are available in this new section, but that alone demonstrates that this organization has finally moved into the 21st century…..not bad for a bunch of essentially 19th century throw-backs!^^^^If you didn’t get your ID and password contact Jeffrey.”””

mossback
        Participant

“Agreed. Jeffrey deserves a kudo. Jeffrey, I annoint you with a kudo (don’t know how to paste a smiley, or I’d give you 2-3, so)

Jeffrey Early
          Participant

“What else would you like to see in that section???^^^^I’m overwhelmed with things to do, but I always will be, so fire off your suggestions!”

Sandy McKean
            Participant

“Have patience. I guarantee you the High Lake Maint process will find uses for it next year.^^^^It isn’t a matter of filling it up”” anyway. More to the point is that now when something comes up in club business, we will have a members only place to put it.^^^^Think of what you’ve built here as a cool new shed with a locking door. Think about it. A new shed rarely has much in it, but have you ever seen one a few years old that wasn’t chock full??:D”””

Jeffrey Early
              Participant

“Just added a bunch of new stuff to the minutes section tonight. It’s almost completely autonomous now (one change remaining) so that the secretary can enter new minutes, change around categories and edit old minutes…^^^^phew!”

Sandy McKean
                Participant

Superb…^^^^You will notice in other email that I have had occasion to use the access to previous months minutes to advantage just TODAY!

Ken McLeod
                  Participant

Great job on the minutes section Jeffrey!

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.